Senior Java/APEX Engineer
San Francisco, California
The Senior Engineer, Dividend Solar Inc. role is a hands-on opportunity to architect and develop a robust, scalable lending and data management platform powering hyper-growth in the solar industry. Consumers, solar installers and investors all interact with and leverage the platform on a day-to-day basis. You will participate in the whiteboard vision and execution of the end-to-end technology architecture, assist in gathering technical requirements from business objectives and manage and develop code on the Dividend Solar Salesforce.com platform in accordance with the prioritized the Dividend Solar software roadmap. You will deliver evolution of the platform currently in use, design and implement the next gen version of the Dividend Solar platform, contribute to production change and rapidly iterate, adhering to an agile development methodology.
In addition to the hands-on responsibilities, the Senior Engineer will mentor and help retain a team of talented software engineers comprised of server and client-side developers, mobile application developers, data science/business intelligence engineers, etc. You will be responsible code architecture and development duties within the Dividend Solar Salesforce.com platform using the full feature set available on the platform. In addition to being a technologist at heart, you are passionate about the opportunity to play a pivotal role in the vision of a fast growing startup venture designed to change the landscape of energy consumption, as we know it.
- 3+ years of hands-on development experience using APEX building data intensive products on the Salesforce.com Platform.
- 3+ years developing software using Java in a data intensive web application environment.
- Full understanding of the Salesforce.com platform and administration of said platform.
- Salesforce.com Platform Engineering II certification is desired.
- Strong grasp of web/mobile technologies, emerging trends and Big Data technologies.
- Experience working within the Financial Services and/or Solar industries is desired.
- Early stage experience, working within agile startup teams/environments.
- Experience establishing process and delivery in a rapid iteration, continuous deployment environment.
- World class execution and delivery; ability to get stuff done.
- Successfully provided Salesforce.com code development services for a scaled a web/mobile product that serves an engaged and growing user base.
How to Apply
Wow us with a great cover letter and resume. In the cover letter, explain why you're the best candidate for the job. Include your LinkedIn profile on your resume. Please email your application to email@example.com.
Qualifying candidates will be asked to take an online psychometric survey to assure your natural workplace behavior matches what we're seeking. Phone interviews will follow for folks with a solid match. Though we are not able to respond to everyone who takes the survey, we thank you in advance for you interest.
Dividend Solar, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identify or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.Apply Now